* Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
* Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
* When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially down narrow aisles.
* Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
* Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a "test drive."
* Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "…I’m Batman. Come Robin–to the Bat cave!"
* Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
* Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
* Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
* When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.